Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Bank Holiday Weekend Goals Vs. What I Actually Did
Goals for Bank Holiday Weekend:
1. Marie Kondo my wardrobe.
2. Sell rejected items from Marie Kondo exercise on eBay.
3. Marie Kondo the final box from our move last summer languishing in the spare room.
4. Write 6 blog posts.
5. Go to the gym 4 times.
What actually happened:
1. Ate a brisket burger. Saw Kung Fu Panda 3 in 3D.
2. Went to the gym once.
3. Cooked a roast meal for friends. Drank too much wine.
4. Ended up stark naked on a heated marble slab being scrubbed down with salt and honey after being thrashed with birch twigs in a Russian sauna. Followed up with beer and pickles in the "relaxation room".
5. Watched Despicable Me while eating Cadbury Creme Eggs with a spoon. Passed out at 9:00 p.m.