Friday, July 10, 2015
Have a Flippin' Fantastic Weekend
Hey you. Have an awesome weekend. What are you up to? Did you have one of those weeks where, you woke up on Thursday and thought it was Friday? Yeah, me too.
But let me tell you what kind of Friday I've had so far:
1. I woke up to an email from Anthropologie, saying that we'd received a gift card from our friends Joe and Jodi. I kind of screamed into my pillow - I was that excited. Thank you, guys! In case you didn't know, I've been obsessed with that store since I was a teen - so glad that it travelled across the pond to London. Here are a few of the treats I recently picked up for our house at Anthro (as it's known in cultish fan circles!), if you'd like to see!
2. I went to work and realized that the hem of my skirt had come apart. My lovely friend and co-worker, Natalie (AKA Perfect Natalie from this post), offered to emergency-fix it for me as I stood and sipped a cup of tea from her desk.
3. Lauren of The Lifestyle Diaries named me as her Follow Friday pick on Instagram. Too sweet, and too kind!
This weekend, I'm:
1. Shopping for succulents (I'm a walking cliché!).
2. Hunting down a slim vanity/console table for all my make-up and accessories (I have a LOT!). Suggestions most welcomed! Thinking of this one, maybe.
3. Buying ALL the art frames in IKEA.
Have a great one, and I'll see you next week! xo